Saturday 24 November 2012

Other unachievable goals

Greetings all,

You may have noticed that I haven't gotten a blog post up in a few days. That's primarily to do with the fact that there was nothing to post. I've not had a great few days of writing as other more important and dare I say it fun things came up for me. Realising I was falling behind in my NanoWrimo I decided I would take today not just hit the word count I'm meant to be at but I've decided to kick it's ass in to next week. For me NanoWrimo will need to finish on the 29th as I'm heading out with a lot of friends on the 30th.
To this end I'm setting myself another ludicrous word count that I'm hoping to hit. That word count is 45K. Now I know it's going to be very difficult but I've freed up my entire day (bar a bit of protesting) which should give me a pretty good chance of hitting it. Even if I fall short of the 45K I'll be in a better position then when I start. I found last weekend that setting a high goal, while difficult is at least possible. This goal may be a bridge too far but I suppose if I don't try then I'll never know. So begins my start in to the final leg of the NanoWrimo experiment.

Where I should be: 38,333
Where I am: 35,665
Where I want to be: 45,000

Later
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment